Blue Eye Pillow
Blue Eye Pillow
Rest, relax, and meditate with an eye pillow that is filled with biodegradable Canadian organic flaxseed and lavender buds. Keep as is or infuse it with your choice of tiny healing gemstones for additional relaxation and bliss.
Use it in at room temperature, warmed up, or cooled in the freezer during savasana, after screen time, before, bedtime, and during a bath soak. The gentle acupressure releases tension and migraines, and the lavender provides a relaxing aromatherapy experience. Store it in the freezer to relieve headache and migraines or warm it in the microwave for added relaxation.
Amethyst: a grounding stone that helps calm emotions and provide stability and guidance in times of change. It is a natural tranquiliser with strong cleansing and healing powers that is believed to protect the wearer from harm, stress, and ill wishes from others and alleviate sadness and grief. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and assists in remembering and understanding dreams.
Rose Quartz: Considered the ultimate stone of unconditional universal love, Rose Quartz speaks directly to the heart chakra to promote self-love, friendship, and inner peace. It purifies and opens the heart and enhances positive energy by invoking forgiveness and restoring self trust and worth.Chakras:Heart Chakra -Zodiac:Taurus, Libra-Planet :Venus-Element: Earth, WaterGarnet: revitalizes and re-energises the chakras. It inspires love and purifies and balances energy, bringing serenity or passion as appropriate. It sharpens and strengthens intuition and brings out courage and hope. It opens the heart and stimulates self-confidence.
- Approximate dimensions: 4.5" x 8.5"
- Fabric is 100% cotton.
- Filled with biodegradable Ontario organic flaxseed, lavender buds, and a bit of natural essential oil.
- The removable cover allows hygienic care; just remove, wash, and air dry.
- Do not wash the inserted pillow.
- Slightly crunch the pillow to re-release the aroma.
Sustainability & Impact
- Handmade of reclaimed and end of rolls fabrics.
- Made of all-natural materials that are fully biodegradable.
- Packed in a recyclable tuck box.
- Made in our home studio, reducing carbon prints.
- Shipped plastic free with fully biodegradable materials.
- Hundreds of uses and lasts a long time.
- Supports charities and planting trees.
- Gives Back
Low stockView full details